email@example.com | Tel: 613-238-6404 x. 225
Brett is A LAWYER and TRADEMARK AGENT whose practice is predominantly focused on patent prosecution. Brett was called to the Ontario Bar in 2010.
Brett attended Dalhousie University, graduating with a Bachelor of Engineering degree from the Industrial Engineering department in 2006. During his Engineering degree Brett had the privilege to work in engineering roles with Canadian Tire Corp., General Motors Canada, and the Canadian Forces.
After spending a summer in Africa, Brett then returned to Dalhousie University to attend law school, graduating with a Bachelor of Laws in 2009. Following articling with a firm in Ottawa, Brett joined us in December of 2012.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- B.Eng. (Industrial), Dalhousie University, 2006
- LL.B., Dalhousie University, 2009
- Called to the Ontario Bar, 2010
- Registered Trademark Agent, 2013
- Law Society of Upper Canada (LSUC)
- Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)